• A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours.
• Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait/landscape format. Please follow the guidelines.
• Check-in at the poster desk THE DAY of your presentation. The presenter must be an author of the poster and a registered attendee.
• The poster boards will accept pushpins which will be available in the poster hall. Please return the pins at the end of your poster session.
• Display your material in large print so it may be read from a distance. Print TITLE and AUTHORS in extra-large print across the top of your display.
Best Poster Awards
A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters, the following criteria applies:
• The work must be predominately that of the student
• The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
• The student must register for the conference (as student registration)
• The prize consists of a certificate and $50 or N15,000, and will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.